In light of the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to let you know of some of the
major precautions we are taking in our office to maximize cleanliness and keep the
environment as sanitary and safe as possible. Our highest priority is always to ensure the safety
of every individual who walks through our doors, and we are taking extreme infection-control
measures to maintain cleanliness of surfaces and the overall environment. Some of these measures include the following:
– All patients entering the practice will be asked to wear state-mandated face masks.
– Practicing social distancing.
– Screening all patients for Covid-19.
– Checking temperatures on all staff and patients.
– Allowing a maximum of 3 people in the waiting area at a time.
– Disinfecting all waiting room surfaces.
– Removal of all magazines.
– Wait in the car until practice calls/texts patient to go straight to the chair.
In Our Patient Treatment Rooms
Doctors and staff will be:
– Washing hands thoroughly and applying an alcohol-based compound between each patient.
– Wearing N95 and level 3 masks while treating patients.
– Continuing to wear single-use gloves.
– Wearing full length gowns and face shields when appropriate.
– All patients will be asked to pre-rinse with an antimicrobial mouthwash.
– Reserving more time per appointment for proper infection control.
– Continuing to sterilize our instruments after each use in an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to kill every known infectious organism, including coronavirus.
– Continuing to wipe down all dental equipment after each patient visit with a medical-grade disinfectant that kills all known infectious diseases, including coronavirus.
Front Check Out Desk
– Hand sanitizer for all patients before and after appointments.
– Wearing a mask and Social Distancing requested when leaving.
– Temporary plexiglass shields.
We are all in this together. Our team urges everyone to follow the guidelines recommended by
local health authorities and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which include
frequent handwashing for a minimum of 20 seconds, social distancing, staying home if you are
feeling sick, and contacting your healthcare provider if you feel you are experiencing symptoms.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us by phone or email.